Have you ever spent a weekend deciding to take on a DIY home wall-painting project? If you have, you know it doesn’t always turn out the way you imagined. Why not skip the aggravation of attempting to paint like a pro and hire one for yourself? Give the Paint Doctor a call and he’ll take on your next interior painting project.
It takes a professional painting contractor to get the look you want for your home or business’s interior. Using its arsenal of precise tactics, Paint Doctor will fill you in on every step of the preparation process as your interior project whether you are planning for interior painting, faux finishes, wallpaper removal, or wallpaper installation. Are you freshening up your home’s walls while you prepare to sell it? Have no fear, Paint Doctor will assist you in staging your home for a sale.
Our Painting Process
- At Paint Doctor, you will be able to prep a room yourself by moving all furniture and window dressings away from the walls or we can do it for you.
- Before painting begins, all floors and furniture must be covered with plastic to protect them from any splatter. Additionally, any doors, windows, and fixtures that are not being painted will be masked to protect them. Any wall hardware (such as curtain rods, and cover plates) will be removed and later re-installed; this excludes door knobs, thermostats and alarm system hardware.
- All surfaces receiving paint will be cleaned to remove any dust. This will ensure a better paint seal and extend its lifetime.
- Cracks between windows, doors, or trim that need to be sealed will be caulked before painting.
- Loose paint will be removed to ensure a smooth surface. Areas that need further smoothing will be sanded.
- Once the painting is complete, Paint Doctor will not consider the job complete until every piece of plastic, masking tape, and equipment is removed from your home or business. You will not be left with a mess.
- Before the project is considered complete, the crew will inspect their work and fix any issues before performing a final inspection with you. We will do everything in our power to assure you are satisfied.